Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Apple Tablecloth pattern is here

I love this project.  It was fun to stitch and I love the finished tablecloth.  It is going to be displayed on my kitchen table.  I'm not sure why I have such an attachment to this project, but I do.  It might be the colors of the yarn.  As I get older I find myself liking the color red more and more.  I also have a fondness for the checkerboard look. 


Other changes on Ivy Stitching.  The prices of patterns have gone up, but now shipping is free, so you actually save money when you order a pattern (29 cents to be exact--is that enough to buy a gumball?). 

Another change is that the "Apple a Day" motif pattern has been taken off.  It seemed redundant with the "Apple Tablecloth" pattern.

There you have it, lots of great additions and changes at Ivy Stitching!
Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!

3 comments:

lankylou said...

I LOVE THE STAR PATTERN. IAM NEW TO SWEDISH WEAVING AND I LIKE IT, HOWEVER, I AM HAVEING TROUBLE FIGURING OUT HOW TO START ROW TWO.
HOW DO I GET TO WATCH YOUR TUTORIALS

THANKS, LINDA

Lioness said...

I am trying to find a alphabet font to weave a name onto my monk's cloth blanket I am making. Do you happen to know if there is a pattern to do that?

Knitting is a wonderful thing! said...

I've been Swedish Weaving for the last 6 years, and I'm now ready to pick up my last unfinished object to finish.
Your designs are absolutely stunning! I'm glad I found your website in case, I run into a snafu in picking up again.
I cannot believe how many people are unaware of this easy, but beautiful craft. I wish more people did it.